Name That Celebrity

Who Am I?

Okay, I guess this isn't so bad. I could recognize this actor right away. Can you?

It's Two And a Half Men's Ashton Kutcher!


I bet you'll never guess the identity of this little fellow. It's hard to believe he grew up to be the man he is today. Give up?

Yep, he's Marilyn Manson! I know, right? Who knew that underneath all that make-up was once an adorable kid.


Alright, here's a no brainer. She grew up to be a famous supermodel. Can you tell who she is?

It's none other than Cindy Crawford. You can spot her famous mole anywhere!


Now here's a young man you may or may not recognize. I have to say, I prefer this clean cut look over how he looks today. 

What do you think?

Wow! What a difference, huh? Shaggy - I mean, Steven Tyler of Aerosmith hung up the suit and tie for a more rock n' roll look.


Do you recognize this famous cutie-pie? With his smooth voice and incredible moves, this little tyke grew up to become a hot recording artist and performer.

Who is he?

Yeah! It's Mr. Six-Pack - I mean, Usher.


Not only did this actress live in a famous Beverly Hills zip code while growing up, but she also starred in a show with the same digits back in the 90s.

Can you tell who she is before the plastic surgeries?

Hey! It's mother of four, Tori Spelling!


When I saw this photo, I just couldn't resist posting it because it's very, very rare to find any pictures of her smiling! 

With that said, who is this famous British brunette?

It's fashionista Victoria Beckham who traded in her smile for the stone-faced look. She should smile more. 

It's good for the soul.


Okay, who's the little girl with the bunny ears? She grew up to become a famous A-List actress in Hollywood.

Do you know who she is?

It's Almost Famous Kate Hudson! I have to admit, she was easy to recognize.


Aww...isn't she precious?! It took me a moment to figure it out, but after trading in her pigtails for some major hotness, I can see the fierceness in her.

These days, she's a popular singer, dancer and actress in the entertainment industry. Any guess on who she could be? 


Yep, it's Mrs. Carter, Beyonce!

Omg, how cute! This youngster is a well-known A-List actor who once declared, "I'm the king of the world!"

Who is he?

Aww...it's heartthrob Leonard DiCaprio.


I certainly didn't know who this tyke was at first glance, but after a little research...

Wow, Edward is that you?! Check him out Twilight fans. It's Robert Pattinson in his uniform. How cute!


Calling all Star Wars fanatics! In my opinion, I can still recognize this actor despite how long ago this picture was taken.

I'm sure you remember him too, right?

It's Hon Solo's Harrison Ford!


Care to take a guess at who these adorable trio grew up to be? I couldn't tell at first, but the youngest boy in the middle looks a bit familiar.

Can you tell who they are?

Ahh...the Jonas Brothers, Nick, Joe, and Kevin! I didn't recognize them without their skinny jeans.


You'd never guess by looking at this celebrity's photo that he was a rapper in the making.

Who is he?

Okay, this one was a no brainer because Eminem still looks the same without the long hair.


Can you guess who this actor, singer, and dancer grew up to be? I certainly couldn't. When I found out who he was, I sure as heck was surprised.

Were you?

Why it's Danny Zuko. No make that Vincent Vega. Okay wow, so it was John Travolta. 


Um...is this Harry Potter or his twin brother? Okay maybe not either, but I still think he's cute.

Do you recognize him?

Aww...it's Pirates of the Carribean's Orlando Bloom. He was a looker even back in the day.


Now here's someone I never would've guessed. She's a cute little girl and all, but man, imagine my surprise when I learned who she really was.

Any guess on who she could possibly be?

These days she's best known as the ex-Mrs. Kutcher, but I remember Demi Moore for her role in the movie, Ghost. 

I know my age is showing, but I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.


Who's this guy with the glasses? Recognize him yet?

I think it was his smile that gave it away for me, but it's recording artist Drake! Wow, what a difference a few years make.


Alright, it's hard to guess who this cute as a button celebrity is when all I want to do is pinch those chubby cheeks!

Do you think you know who he is?

Go figure. The little boy in the picture is none other than hunky eye candy Brad Pitt. Once you get pass those cheeks, you can really see that it's him!


It never crossed my mind that the girl in this photo was the foxy woman she is today. Do you see any resemblance that might give her identity away?

I can't believe Megan Fox ever went through an awkward stage, but the Transformer beauty was a cute kid!


Hey, I recognize her! Do you?

What I wouldn't give to look half as good as actress Halle Berry at age 46. In my opinion, she hasn't changed a bit.

Do you agree?


This little boy, er...I mean, girl was definitely going through an awkward phase. Bet you can't guess who this actress is.

Give up?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the picture above being Winona Ryder. 

Her thin frame and hair certainly threw me off, but in the end, she grew up to be one of Hollywood's most beautiful actresses.










@



Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment - Kembali ke Konten

Name That Celebrity | The Hot Lifestyles